Services by WIBCO
This section outlines the general contracting services provided by WIBCO Construction Ltd. - Wibco Construction Limited Partnership.
- Work in collaboration with the owner(s) of the project to build synergy within the group, establish roles and responsibilities for the execution of the work.
- Review construction related documents such as drawings and specifications to assist in the identification of issues or opportunities prior to tender.
- Discussion, review, and implementation of contract type (cost plus, fixed fee, unit price, stipulated price, etc.) that best suits the owner's interests.
- Preparation of the detailed construction budget including contractor mark-up, overhead, general conditions, general contractor own forces, sub-trade and supplier related scopes of work.
- Review of detailed proposed budgets with the client to ensure conformity and to resolve any remaining issues identified during the tendering process, to minimize unforeseen issues during tendering.
- Assist in cost savings measures and alternate product selections to meet owner's requirements and budgetary constrains when necessary.
- Final review of construction budget versus actual costs. Submit final billings.
- Preparation and implementation of a defined construction schedule to be reviewed on a regular basis
- Precise and timely communications by all company staff involved in the project
- Application documents submitted to local building department or authority having jurisdiction for securing permits when applicable.
- Ensure all deficiencies are delegated and completed in a timely manner.
- Preparation of owners maintenance and warranty manuals for project close-out, and as-built drawings.
- Goal to deliver a deficient free project on time and on budget.
- Office buildings
- Mixed use
- Retail commercial
- Institutional, government, schools
- Health care facilities
- Recreational facilities, stadiums
WIBCO is a licensed home builder with the ability to build on First Nation land, and fee simple properties.
- Single family homes
- Duplexes, multi-plex
- Rental apartments
- Subsidized housing
- Plan and design a renovation of any type for your home
- Housing renovation needs including kitchens, bathrooms, basements, bedrooms, decks, sheds, garages, driveways, and much more.
Commercial Tenant Improvements
- Commercial space, office space, industrial building improvements and renovations.
- Major and minor commercial building rebuilds, remodelling, and additions.
Demolition and Site Remediation
- Insurance contracts and quoting
- Commercial and residential building demolition and site clearing
- Required qualifications for various materials handling and disposal